Dr. Cristian Ionescu-Zanetti is Chief Technology Officer and co-founder at Fluxion Biosciences. He the principal inventor of Fluxion’s microfluidic technology and has brought numerous products to market including the IonFlux, BioFlux, and IsoFlux Systems.
Tuesday, November 6, 2013
Circulating tumor cells (CTCs) have demonstrated tremendous potential to deliver patient-specific data that is clinically-actionable. Yet their adoption as a sample format has been slowed by the inability to recover these cells in a reliable format compatible with downstream molecular analysis. The IsoFlux System was developed by Fluxion to deliver CTCs in the optimal format for downstream molecular analysis: high recovery, high viability, minimal background, and minimal dilution (20uL).
In this webinar, you’ll hear from the technology’s inventor, Dr. Cristian Ionescu-Zanetti, who will cover:
- The role IsoFlux is playing to bring CTCs to the clinic
- How the technology enables superior CTC recovery and sample format
- A review of the clinical and analytical validation
- Why the benchtop design and easy workflow makes it compatible with existing downstream assays
- How you can get started with using the IsoFlux System