IonFlux Plates are covered by a three months limited replacement warranty from the day of the filling.
For any plate to be replaced, the customer must first receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from Fluxion support.
Plate replacements can be requested within the three months period for the following reasons:
- Punctured packing plastic (usually diagnosed by observing a dry plate)
- Complete loss of packing fluids (please note that it is acceptable to have wells
with uneven filling, as long as the plastic bag is not punctured)
- Fractured or visually damaged plate material
- 25% or more of sites with unacceptable priming demonstrating an initial
resistance or more than 1.5 MΩ for ensemble plates and 12 MΩ for single cell
plates (post water rinse)
Any warranty replacement needs to be approved by Fluxion’s support personnel, in writing, based on data received from the customer.
For conditions 1-3, please send clear photographs to Fluxion support in order to receive a return merchandise authorization (RMA). Photographs of each plate along with serial numbers are required. Unacceptable plates will need to be returned to Fluxion Biosciences for a complete replacement, which will aid in diagnosing the issues. Only plates with serial numbers in the RMA should be mailed to Fluxion.
For condition 4 the following documentation will be required to receive an RMA:
- The water rinse (water prime) data file: this protocol is needed to clear debris from all plates. It is required to be performed as soon as the plate is opened and before anything else. The file will need to have the serial number of the plate in the title, the date of execution and the time stamp showing action before the priming protocol. If a priming protocol was conducted before it, then the water rinse protocol becomes ineffective.
- Pre-prime data, one of these files showing serial number of the plate and date stamp:
- 5-minute pre-prime data for Ensemble plates (can be substituted with cell assay data files or conductivity assays data files if prime phase shows 3 to 5 minutes of priming)
- 8-minute pre-prime data for Single Cell plates: this protocol is needed for all single cell plates and cannot be substituted with other protocols.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a support ticket for any question you may have